TLR Archives

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2017, 11:52:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Raising money without donating.

Deckatre

• Kamikaze Squad Leader
  • +14/-1
  • Expert Tanker
    • Steam Profile
  • Main: Deckatre
Raising money without donating.
« on: December 06, 2010, 01:20:29 PM »
Hello Everyone, it's your good pal gravy:) We all understand here that not everyone can donate, especially in these hard times and gaming is a very expensive hobby. But there is one thing everyone can do and it won't cost a single penny out of your pocket.

We have an advertisement tab on the home page. Everytime someone clicks an ad we get like 10cents. This will help raise money to meet our 100 dollar goal to get the ram we need for our servers. There is one VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I need to address first! THESE ARE GOOGLE ADS so not all of them are safe. We don't want you guys getting any malware, spyware, or viruses so I have some suggestions that will keep you safe. We almost always will have ads from WoW, and lego games, ect. If you are not sure about an ad DO NOT CLICK IT, send me a message. Sites like mywebsearch are the most common forms and will kill your pc, so watch out. Right now here are some safe ads on the site:

www,BestBuy.com
www.aiononline.com

Again, be wary. Send me a message if you are not sure so I can make sure you are safe. This is the only form of advertisement on our website so you don't have to worry too much. It only appears on the right side of the website. If you are worried about accidentally clicking an ad that you may be afraid of we have a nice feature that will turn off ads. Right above the Ad tab you will see the name of the tab called Advertisement. Next to the title of the tab you will see a blue box with a white subtraction sign. If you click this blue box the subtraction sign will become a + sign and the ad tab will disappear.

We thank all of you guys for being such loyal clan and family members and hope to see you soon ingame. Again, lol if you are wary, just send me a message. Someone asked me if you needed a paypal account to donate, the good news is you do not. Just a card.

Sincerely,
Gravy

P.S. I apologize for the wording, may be a bit confusing send me or Phebos/Ovid a message through steam, or the site, for any questions and clarification.