TLR Archives

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2017, 09:47:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Guild Meeting in GW2 Nov 3

Deckatre

• Kamikaze Squad Leader
  • +14/-1
  • Expert Tanker
    • Steam Profile
  • Main: Deckatre
Guild Meeting in GW2 Nov 3
« on: November 01, 2015, 09:33:08 PM »
Hello Everyone!

This is going to be the start of hopefully many more consecutive meetings that will be focused on everything Templar in Guild Wars 2! It will take place in the Templar Teamspeak (channel: the pub) and all members are welcome to join but not required to go.

Purpose of the Meeting:

This will be a bit more open and less formal than past Templar meetings and just provide us a time to gather as a group. We are looking for any ideas, questions and suggestions. Think of it as a way for us discuss what we want to be doing together as a guild. We’ll make sure everyone gets a chance to talk, but it will be a bit more of an open discussion.

Meeting will be Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 6:30p.m. PST, 9:30p.m. EST, 2:30a.m. Mys’ time.

Below is a list of possible discussion points I came up with, but please do not limit your discussion topics to just these:
  • Guild Hall Progression
  • Maguuma Expansion (PvE)
  • Raids
  • Fractals and Dungeons
  • SPvP Teams
  • WvW
  • World Bosses
  • Guild Missions
  • Jumping Puzzles

Post any pre-meeting questions below.

Deckatre

• Kamikaze Squad Leader
  • +14/-1
  • Expert Tanker
    • Steam Profile
  • Main: Deckatre
Re: Guild Meeting in GW2 Nov 3
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 12:14:15 AM »
Thanks for the productive meeting everyone! Here is the summary.

This was the start of of what will hopefully continue to be a series of biweekly meetings that will allow us to come together in GW2 and set the direction and events of the guild for the next two weeks. I will be posting the next meeting later this week, but it will not be on a Tuesday so we do not conflict with N00B’s WvW training nights. Our future meetings and events will also be open to the members of N00B.

1. NickTechyGuy and Lemmiwinks are going to be taking on the responsibility of making sure that the PvP guild missions get completed. This means a bit more though than just the guild missions, expect to see some more PvP organization in the future.

2. Phebos is going to be scheduling some time for us to tackle the PvE guild missions (so things like guild bounties and all that jazz).

3. Along with guild missions comes the guild hall. We are close to having our guild tavern complete! Please donate Kegs and Glass mugs, it’s all we need.

4. Mys and I are going to be aiming to make sure we get some more time in WvW, be it either supporting N00B when they command, or us learning more about building a tighter group focused on being a Havoc Squad.

5. Niteblade and Nick are also going to be organizing a couple Fractal nights, so if you have the agony resistance keep an ear out for those.

6. Nemix and I are starting the Templar venture into researching and learning as much about these 10 man raids for when they release in 2016 so that we can make sure Templar is able to actively participate in the weekly Raid rewards.

7. Finally, we are opening up recruiting again so make some friends and bring them into TLR! If they are under 18, don’t worry because we no longer have to turn them away, we can redirect them and let them join N00B.

I know that’s a lot, so here is the TLDR version:
  • Guild Tavern
  • Guild Missions - SPvP (Nick and Lemmiwinks)
  • Guild Missions - PvE (Phebos)
  • First Raid - (Nemix and Gravy)
  • WvW Havoc Team (Mys and Gravy)
  • Fractals (Nick and Niteblade)
  • Recruiting

Facebook Comments