TLR Archives

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2017, 07:37:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Future of Templar 2013

Deckatre

• Kamikaze Squad Leader
  • +14/-1
  • Expert Tanker
    • Steam Profile
  • Main: Deckatre
Future of Templar 2013
« on: December 27, 2012, 07:49:55 PM »
So as most of you know, everyone who is currently seated on the Guild Council has represented the position leader in some way, shape or form for Templar. We have discussed this matter and agreed that it is time to determine a new council member. This means we are looking for someone with the time, skill, and determination to lead Templar into a game(s) of his/her choosing throughout the new year.

How are we determining the new council member? Well there will NOT be an election. We are asking that all active members send me an email which I will forward to the rest of the council detailing who they think should be the new council member and why. These are not votes, we are going to read them and hopefully come to a conclusion.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of you for your loyalty and spirit. You all have stuck with Templar and really shown us how great Templar can be. I would also like to thank you all for understanding the importance of real life, and making these last 7 years worth it.

My email is [email protected] please email us the name of the person you think will make the best council member (they don't have to be an officer and it can't be yourself) also please give us a thoughtful reason why, but the length is completely up to you. It can be short or long but realize this is a way for your voice to be heard.

Deckatre

• Kamikaze Squad Leader
  • +14/-1
  • Expert Tanker
    • Steam Profile
  • Main: Deckatre
Re: Future of Templar 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 06:58:03 PM »
I have gotten very limited input, and very few percent was via email which means I have to communicate most of your guy's opinions to the rest of the council. Seriously guys? Wtf?